PDA

Zobacz pełn± wersję : PKO Pirate King Online

aro1212
09-06-2008, 23:00
Zachęcam do gry w PKO w wolnuch chwilach.

Pirate King Online
Developer(s) Moli Group
Publisher(s) Sing-Gium
Release date(s) 2006
Genre(s) RPG
System(s) Windows
Players MMOG
Website http://www.piratekingonline.com/

Character Types
Lance - The typical game character, the character stands at 6 heads high. They can change job class to Swordsman, Explorer, and Hunter.
Carsise - These characters are in the shape of a large muscular man that share the body structure of Barret from Final Fantasy VII. They can change job class to Swordsman.
Phyllis - Similar to the Lance type, these characters stand at 6 heads high. They can change job class to Herbalist, Hunter, and Explorer.
Ami - The Ami class are small and are three heads high. They wear animal armor. They can change class to Herbalist.

Classes

There are four initial classes that one can change to after leveling up to level 9 as a Newbie class.
Newbie - The Newbie class gets no skills, only basic armor and a knife.
Swordsman - You can become a swordsman after achieving level 9. These are the melee class of Pirate King. They can change to Crusader (Lance type) or Champion (Carsise type).
Explorer - You can become an explorer after achieving level 9. The explorers get a few magic skills and skills to enhance the sailing part of the game. They can change to Voyager.
Herbalist - You can become a herbalist after achieving level 9. The herbalist got healing skills and spells. They can change to Cleric (Ami and Phyllis type) or Seal Master (Ami and Phyllis type)
Hunter - You can become a Hunter after achieving level 9. The Hunter are the range class of Pirate King. They can change to Sharpshooter (Lance and Phyllis type)

www.pirateking.com.pl a tu macie po naszemu

ME AND GM

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8918/pko2pu3.jpg

hq :*
12-08-2008, 20:16
Heh mnie takie gry nie interesuj± :D ja to tylko gram w countera 1.6 gta sa multiplayer i siedzę na forach duzo :P

Sasek666
18-08-2008, 13:13
Dziwna grafa i dlatego się
na to nie skusze. Jeżeli byłaby lepsza
oczywi¶cie że bym zagrał ;d